GRL seeks a full-time Wireless LAN Engineer - Taipei (GRLTW202207015)
Date: Aug. 17, 2022
City: Taipei, Taiwan
Position Code: GRLTW202207015
About the role:
Wireless LAN engineer is responsible for Wi-Fi testing, lab environment maintenance and result analysing, as well as establish Wi-Fi lab to meet up our latest business development needs. You will be reporting to the Wireless director and working with worldwide engineers. In this role, you will be able to get in touch with all the most advanced Wi-Fi technologies and a great opportunity to get familiar with different associations.
- Responsible for test plan drafting, test report preparation and project status handling for Wireless LAN test.
- Responsible for Wireless LAN network environment setup and devices(Wi-Fi Access Points/Stations) configuration.
- Responsible to check the log file of the Wireless LAN network communication and to analyze the problem according the test plan.
- Support for maintaining ISO document/record and laboratory environment.
- Support marketing event and sales activities.
- Good knowledge on Wireless LAN network communication setup including Access Points/Stations/Switches/Repeaters.
- Good knowledge on Wi-Fi chipset FW modification.
- Good knowledge on Linux based platform.
- At least 3 years working experience in Wireless LAN communication network related field.
- Familiar the concept of Wi-Fi communication protocols.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 360 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.