GRL seeks a full-time Sales Engineer - Shanghai
Date: July 15, 2022
City: Shanghai, China
Position code: GRLSH202207004
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 360 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
As a Sales Engineer, you will work independently or as part of a team to introduce company productions and services, visiting clients and maintain CRM.
- Learn to know basic product specifications and service catalogs.
- Explain the technical and functional aspects of a product or service to customers.
- Assistant Sales Manager to maintain CRM for quotation and status tracking.
- Assistant Sales Manager to develop new business and achieve sales goals.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
Key Qualifications –
- 2+ years sales experience in Computing/Display/Consumer/Automotive market.
- Major in Electrical or Computer Engineering background preferred.
- Familiar with various IO interfaces on consumer products and/or networking.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
GRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.