GRL seeks a full-time Junior Sales Engineer
Date: October 09, 2023
Location: Genk, Belgium
Position code: GRLBE20231009
In further supporting a quick growth our Belgium team is looking for a passionate Junior Sales Engineer. You will closely work with existing and potential new clients in understanding the hardware quality and certification requirements and identify how GRL can provided the needed support. On a frequent base you will meet both our regional and international customers explaining our services and solutions and how they may contribute as an improvement for them. You will work in close support with our Belgium management striving the meet the set sales figures and become part of a team that is a key driver growing the in Europe based activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Maintain and update our CRM tool
- Create commercial offers and do the needed follow-up with our regional & international clients
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule by finding prospects and serving existing clients.
- Present, promote and sell services/ products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers; this in close support with our senior technical engineers
- Understanding client’ requirements, processing orders and tracking accounts receivable
- Maintain a good customer relationship by scheduling both onsite and in-person meetings
- 2-years work experience as a Sales Representative is a plus
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills in English and optional Dutch or German or French
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and target driven, can work independently yet also a good team player.
- Bachelor degree in electronics is a plus.
- You’re a quick learner who can think out of the box
About Granite River Labs (GRL)
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 360 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.