GRL seeks full-time Hardware Engineer - Santa Clara
Date: July 15, 2022
City : Santa Clara, United States
Position Code: GRLSC202207023
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 350 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
- Perform testing to support new product development: high-speed SERDES electrical PVT characterization, protocol, interoperability, and functional testing.
- Operate state-of-the-art pattern generators, oscilloscopes, VNA, and logic analyzers.
- Record and analyze test data and prepare test reports
- Work with customers to debug and resolve technical issues across the full system stack, from signal integrity to application level.
- Demonstrated academic achievement in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or relevant subject area.
- Technical depth in relevant technologies, testing process, and equipment, or strong desire to gain this.
- Lab experience with test equipment a big plus.
- Programming knowledge of C/C++, Python, LabView, Matlab, and other languages a plus.
- Strong knowledge of with Microsoft Office products, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills; quick learner.
- Strong organizational skills, high integrity, and excellent work ethic.
- Work with GRL’s world experts supporting customers ranging from start-ups to the world’s largest high-tech companies.
- Immerse in multiple new and emerging technically challenging high speed connectivity standards.
- Develop strong customer interfacing and project management skills.
- Long-term career potential; opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing business.
- Small company people-oriented culture with tremendous learning and growth opportunities.
GRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.