Date: Jan. 28, 2022
Country: United States
City: Santa Clara
GRL seeks a full-time hardware engineer.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, and with over 250 staff in 8 countries, we help engineers solve the toughest design and validation challenges. Since 2010, our affordable end-to-end testing, certification and compliance services and related proprietary instrumentation and software solutions have enabled hardware developers worldwide to implement digital connectivity and charging technologies as they become faster, more complex, and more challenging to test. The combination of market-leading technical expertise, broad capabilities and an intense focus on quality and customer service excellence has seen the company grow rapidly and win recognition as the “go to” expert. But we do much more than just test: we guide, we consult, we analyze, we troubleshoot, and we present useful insights to help our customers understand and improve their products’ performance and ensure their success.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
- Perform testing to support new product development: high-speed SERDES electrical PVT characterization, protocol, interoperability, and functional testing.
- Operate state-of-the-art pattern generators, oscilloscopes, VNA, and logic analyzers.
- Record and analyze test data and prepare test reports
- Work with customers to debug and resolve technical issues across the full system stack, from signal integrity to application level.
- Demonstrated academic achievement in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or relevant subject area.
- Technical depth in relevant technologies, testing process, and equipment, or strong desire to gain this.
- Lab experience with test equipment a big plus.
- Programming knowledge of C/C++, Python, LabView, Matlab, and other languages a plus.
- Strong knowledge of with Microsoft Office products, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills; quick learner.
- Strong organizational skills, high integrity, and excellent work ethic.
- Work with GRL’s world experts supporting customers ranging from start-ups to the world’s largest high-tech companies.
- Immerse in multiple new and emerging technically challenging high speed connectivity standards.
- Develop strong customer interfacing and project management skills.
- Long-term career potential; opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing business.
- Small company people-oriented culture with tremendous learning and growth opportunities.
GRL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.