Date: Feb. 08, 2022
Country: United States
City: Santa Clara
GRL seeks a full-time electronics test technician
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 300 staff in 10 countries, we help hardware engineers solve the toughest design and validation challenges. Since 2010, our affordable end-to-end testing, certification and compliance services and related proprietary instrumentation and software solutions have enabled hardware developers worldwide to implement digital connectivity and charging technologies as they become faster, more complex, and more challenging to test. The combination of market-leading technical expertise, broad capabilities and an intense focus on quality and customer service excellence has seen the company grow rapidly and win recognition as the “go to” expert. But we do much more than just test: we guide, we consult, we analyze, we troubleshoot, and we present useful insights to help our customers understand and improve their products’ performance and ensure their success.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
Electronics Test Technician
No matter where you are in your career, your work should have an impact every day and be a part of a cool team.
GRL is looking for people who are talented, innovative, creative, and enthusiastic about joining the team and making a significant impact on a growing business at our headquarters located in Santa Clara.
A career at GRL provides opportunities to work with leaders in the industry, the latest multi-gigabit and wireless IoT (Internet of Things) technologies, state-of-the-art test equipment, and customers from start-ups to the largest players across the globe ensuring that their products can be released to the market successfully.
- Test product’s functionality to the specifications which intends in enriching the user-experience.
- Comfortable working at executing manual tests, utilities and test automation tools
- Excellent communication with the supervisor to understand daily objectives
- Working as a team player in a lab environment is a must
- Plan daily activities and meet daily goals for projects
- Basic understanding of Windows & Mac operating systems
- Basic understanding of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Strong time management skills required
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, or nights
- Hardware experience is a plus
- AA degree or higher preferred
- Work with GRL’s world experts supporting customers ranging from start-ups to the world’s largest high-tech companies.
- Immerse in multiple new and emerging technically challenging high speed connectivity standards.
- Develop strong customer interfacing and project management skills.
- Long-term career potential; opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing business.
- Small company people-oriented culture with tremendous learning and growth opportunities.
GRL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.