GRL seeks a full-time Electronics Test Technician - Santa Clara
Date: Feb. 08, 2022
City: Santa Clara, United States
Position Code: GRLSC202207025
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 350 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
Electronics Test Technician
No matter where you are in your career, your work should have an impact every day and be a part of a cool team.
GRL is looking for people who are talented, innovative, creative, and enthusiastic about joining the team and making a significant impact on a growing business at our headquarters located in Santa Clara.
A career at GRL provides opportunities to work with leaders in the industry, the latest multi-gigabit and wireless IoT (Internet of Things) technologies, state-of-the-art test equipment, and customers from start-ups to the largest players across the globe ensuring that their products can be released to the market successfully.
- Test product’s functionality to the specifications which intends in enriching the user-experience.
- Comfortable working at executing manual tests, utilities and test automation tools
- Excellent communication with the supervisor to understand daily objectives
- Working as a team player in a lab environment is a must
- Plan daily activities and meet daily goals for projects
- Basic understanding of Windows & Mac operating systems
- Basic understanding of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Strong time management skills required
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, or nights
- Hardware experience is a plus
- AA degree or higher preferred
- Work with GRL’s world experts supporting customers ranging from start-ups to the world’s largest high-tech companies.
- Immerse in multiple new and emerging technically challenging high speed connectivity standards.
- Develop strong customer interfacing and project management skills.
- Long-term career potential; opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing business.
- Small company people-oriented culture with tremendous learning and growth opportunities.
GRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.