GRL seeks a full-time Software/Application Engineer(Senior/Staff) - Penang
Date: Nov 10, 2022
City : Penang, Malaysia
Position Code: GRLMY202208033
About the role
To design and develop applications for GRL EV product line, perform and evaluate with clients to understand the unique goal of each project.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop compliance test software application based on requirement from Standard Body.
- Develop Electrical validation test plan for high-speed interface like PCIe, USB4, DisplayPort, DDR, SAS etc and automate test flow.
- Involve in full product cycle development from planning stage to final release.
- Bachelor/Master Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree
- More than 3 years’ experience in software development with background knowledge
on Electrical validation.
- Familiar High Speed Digital interface such as PCIe, USB, DisplayPort, HDMI, MIPI, DDR.
- Familiar with test and measurement equipment such as Oscilloscope, BERT, Network Analyzer.
- Software programming skills: C#, C++, Python, MATLAB
- Extensive object-oriented programming knowledge.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 360 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.