Date: Sep 17, 2021
GRL seeks full-time FPGA Design Engineers.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, and with over 250 staff in 8 countries, we help engineers solve the toughest design and validation challenges. Since 2010, our affordable end-to-end testing, certification and compliance services and related proprietary instrumentation and software solutions have enabled hardware developers worldwide to implement digital connectivity and charging technologies as they become faster, more complex, and more challenging to test. The combination of market-leading technical expertise, broad capabilities and an intense focus on quality and customer service excellence has seen the company grow rapidly and win recognition as the “go to” expert. But we do much more than just test: we guide, we consult, we analyze, we troubleshoot, and we present useful insights to help our customers understand and improve their products’ performance and ensure their success.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
As an FPGA Design Engineer you will be a valued member of the FPGA core design team as a Sr. FPGA Design Engineer. That include responsibility and ownership of emulation of a block/subsystem on emulation platforms. In this hands-on role you will be involved in RTL design, verification, FPGA partitioning and testing on the actual hardware. You will work with Firmware, software and product verification teams to validate and debug the functionality.
- Involvement in design and system architecture for complex FPGA based test solutions.
- Develop Verilog code for various system blocks.
- Participate in size / timing optimization of complete FPGA design.
- Place & route flows, pinning, timing optimization for Xilinx and / or Altera.
- Continuously improvement of test and simulation environment to assure the FPGA design works.
- Good hardware debugging capability using industry standard test equipment like
Protocol Generator/ILA/Scope/Signal Analyzer/chip scope.
- Understanding of on serial protocol such as I2C, SPI, UART, 10G-Ethernet, USB 3.0, SATA, PCIe, and
- Must understand and work on high-speed memory interfaces and develop .glues logic
- Education level: BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH in EC/EE/CS or related field
- Experience: 4-8 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong and effective presentation skills.
- Self motivated.
- Take ownership of problems.
- Creative problem solving.
- Team player.
- Immerse in multiple new and emerging technically challenging high speed connectivity standards.
- Develop strong project management skills.
- Long-term career potential; opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing business.
- Small company people-oriented culture with tremendous learning and growth opportunities.
GRL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.