Date: Mar 30, 2022
GRL seeks an Interface Testing Services Manager/ Assistant Manager
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, and with over 250 staff in 8 countries, we help engineers solve the toughest design and validation challenges. Since 2010, our affordable end-to-end testing, certification and compliance services and related proprietary instrumentation and software solutions have enabled hardware developers worldwide to implement digital connectivity and charging technologies as they become faster, more complex, and more challenging to test. The combination of market-leading technical expertise, broad capabilities and an intense focus on quality and customer service excellence has seen the company grow rapidly and win recognition as the “go to” expert. But we do much more than just test: we guide, we consult, we analyze, we troubleshoot, and we present useful insights to help our customers understand and improve their products’ performance and ensure their success.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
As Senior Interface testing expert/Manager you will be a valued member of GRL's Engineering Services team involved in enabling next-generation technologies. Your responsibility includes establishing network interface testing service facilities and manage and able to handle testing of electrical and optical network interface parameters according to various national and international norms. Refer to https://www.graniteriverlabs.com/en-us/engineering-services/ for more information.
- The role requires demonstrated ability to understand various network infrastructure equipment’s and their operation
- Able to manage team of experts.
- Candidate must be able to handle installation and operation of network equipment
- Hands on experience on network hardware such as SDH|DWDM|OTN| IP|GPON|OLT|ONT|CPE|TTE
- Knowledge of wireless technologies and cellular infrastructure
- Able to mentor and guide on various testing activities.
- Excellent working knowledge in Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to implement and flow Quality Management system requirements and Lab quality management system
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics and communication engineering
- Experience: 6 and above
- Desired Certification: Certified Network Associate
- Superlative written and verbal communication skills; should be able to explain technical observations in an easy-to-understand manner
Key Personal Attributes:
- Client facing experience is a must
- Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
- Ability to communicate technical risk issues effectively, to customers who may, at times, have a non-technical background
- Ability to write technical reports, detailed presentations and documentation
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of business ethics
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress
- Project management skills
GRL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.