GRL seeks a full-time Customer Experience Manager - Taipei
Date: Aug. 14, 2022
Position Code: GRLTW202208030
About the role
Customer Experience Manager works to improve the services offered from the company by better understanding the needs of customers. You will cowork with the Worldwide (WW) sales team to clarify customer needs and which Lab location can provide the service within the required lead time. In charge of customer relationship management (CRM) system optimization, making the sales process efficient, systematic in maintaining and training sales people on CRM. Liaise with an organization’s marketing and sales to analyze customer feedback and develop programs effective for improved customer experience.
- Training and leading WW sales members to escalate and resolve customer issues. Sales and operations reports and analytics.
- Utilize CRM tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations. Master data management (companies/contacts and product/pricing).
- Developing strategies for use of processes, tools and resources to deliver improved customer experiences.
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Assisting company general managers in overseeing the merchandising and delivery of high quality customer service to clients.
- Cowork with teams to prepare and manage annual budgets in achieving set objectives and goals.
- 5+ years CRM, sales or customer service experience
- Have experience managing a specific software program or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and data management experience
- With excellent communication skills, the ability to resolve conflict, and superb organizational skills
- With excellent problem-solving skills to resolve the many customer queries that the company receives while maintaining order and productivity in the workplace
- Fluent in English, able to communicate across countries
- Simplifying complex information to arrive at reasonable conclusions. Analytical skills to review and draw insights from analytics and data. Data visualization competencies.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 350 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.