Granite River Labs (GRL), a global leader in engineering services and test solutions for connectivity, announced the addition of new test accessories to GRL’s second generation USB Power Delivery and Type-CTM Tester and Analyzer (GRL-USB-PD-C2), making it a more comprehensive test solution. This USB-IF approved USB PD solution now extends its test capabilities to DisplayPort Alt mode PHY tests, Fast Role Swap (FR_Swap) automation, USB Type-CTM functional tests, ThunderboltTM 3 Power tests, VBUS/VCONN reliability test, and a power delivery sniffer.
The new test accessories work with the GRL-USB-PD-C2 analyzer and enable users to extend the analyzers test capabilities to broader applications such as PHY test automation for USB Type-CTM Alternate Modes, VBUS/VCONN short/through, fast role swap (FR_SWAP) automation, PD/ VBUS interception/error injection between high speed USB/DP devices, and VBUS/CC/D+/D- sniffing between USB charging sources and sinks. This new release of test accessories also significantly protects customer investment in the GRL-USB-PD-C2, the most proven and full- featured USB PD and USB Type-CTM test solutions.
- GRL-USB-PD-STC: GRL Special (GRL-SPL) USB Type-CTM VCONN Passthrough test cable, used for connecting UUT to GRL-USB-PD-C2 test controller.
- GRL-USB-PD-DPC: GRL DisplayPort PHY Tx Automation Test Board.
- GRL-USB-PD-FRS: GRL Fast Role Swap (FR_Swap) Automation Board.
- GRL-USB-PD-FCB: GRL USB Type-CTM Functional Compliance Board.
- GRL-USB-PD-TBT: GRL ThunderboltTM High-Speed Power Board.
- GRL-USB-PD-PWR: GRL USB Type-CTM VBUS & VCONN Shorting Board.
- GRL-USB-PD-SNIF: GRL USB Type-CTM Sniffer Board.
Please email your media inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
USB Type-C TM and USB-C TM are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
Thunderbolt TM is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.