Integrated WPC Qi Compliance Tester
- Single solution for compliance testing of Qi Base Power (BPP) and Extended Power (EPP) profiles
- Supports Qi specification version 1.2.4 and 1.3
- Cost effective and easy to use
- Manual and fully automated modes for Compliance and R&D needs
- APIs for custom test case automation
GRL-WP-BST-C3 (GRL-C3) is the world’s first cost effective and user-friendly Qi wireless charging compliance test solution. GRL-C3 automates all required Qi Base Station tests, enabling product developers to quickly run full compliance and validation test suites at the push of a button. GRL-C3 is ideal for Qi R&D and compliance testing.
GRL-C3 simplifies wireless charging compliance tests by offering two configurations to support Baseline Power Profile (BPP) up to 5W and Extended Power Profile (EPP) up to 15W. GRL-C3 also supports proprietary varieties of Qi wireless charging, providing flexibility for developers to quickly verify products following Qi standards.
GRL-C3 supports automated oscilloscope measurements with the Tektronix DPO7000 and PicoScope 6403D. Manual mode supports equivalent oscilloscope models.
GRL’s charging test solutions portfolio provides a full range of testing capabilities for wired and wireless technologies including Qi, USB Power Delivery, and Qualcomm QuickChargeTM.
- Single instrument for testing BPP and EPP power profiles of Qi wireless base stations
- Supports all BPP tests to Qi specification v1.2.4
- Supports Qi specification v1.3 for BPP and EPP
- Fully automated for fast, accurate test execution
- Automated oscilloscope measurements
- API support for custom test case automation
- Built in USB power supply for testing base stations that require 2.5W
- User-friendly GUI
- Offline analysis and debug with saved waveforms
- Automatically generates comprehensive .pdf, .csv, and .xml test reports
- Responsive worldwide technical support