A quick and straightforward way to test and debug your DisplayPort 2.0 transmitter products efficiently
GRL’s DisplayPort 2.0 Transmitter Test Solution (GRL-DP21-TX) provides full compliance automation to the DisplayPort 2.0 standard. The solution is compatible with Tektronix and Keysight oscilloscopes and supports data rates of UHBR10 (10 Gbps), UHBR13.5 (13.5 Gbps) and UHBR20 (20 Gbps).
GRL’s complete DisplayPort 2.0 test automation solution includes:
- GRL-DP21-TX DisplayPort 2.0 Transmitter Test Automation Software
- GRL-DP21-SINK-AN DisplayPort 2.0 Receiver Calibration & Test Automation Software for the Anritsu MP1900A BERT & Tektronix or Keysight scope
- Fully Automated Mode
- Tests and debugs DisplayPort 2.0 Transmitters using your Keysight or Tektronix oscilloscope at the push of a button: preset calibration, TP3 EQ calibration, SSC, Jitter, AC Common Mode and Eye Diagram. Supports data rates of UHBR10 (10 Gbps), UHBR13.5 (13.5 Gbps) and UHBR20 (20 Gbps).
- Multi-Equipment Compatibility
- Compatible with Tektronix and Keysight oscilloscopes.
- High Flexibility
- Easily integrates with switch matrix, power supply and temperature control equipment for fast multi-lane stress testing.
- Fully Configurable
- Fully integrated with high-speed test fixtures and AUX controller available from Wilder Technologies (sold separately).
- Versatile & Cost Effective
- Affordable test solution with debug function helps users obtain reliable and repeatable results.
- Runs directly on the oscilloscope or remotely on a Win7+ PC. Automatically sets up the scope and captures the required waveforms. Report generation is easy.
- Easy Setup & Test
- With just a simple setup, GRL-DP21-TX allows consistent results to be achieved with rapid test execution and reporting in PDF & CSV format.