Granite River Labs expands USB Official Certification Services
Granite River Labs (GRL), a global leader in engineering services and test solutions for high speed connectivity, is pleased to announce that its Taipei, Taiwan lab has been authorized by the USB-IF to provide official certification testing services. GRL Taiwan can now help USB adopters obtain the USB logo.
“GRL is pleased to offer USB adopters in Taiwan another choice for certification testing,” said Johnson Tan, GRL co-Founder and CEO. “GRL is a recognized leader in USB, especially in the emerging USB Type-C, USB Power Delivery, and ‘Alt Mode’ ecosystems, and we have provided USB services in Taiwan since opening our Taipei and Hsinchu labs in 2012. We are proud to offer services and solutions to early adopters of these revolutionary technologies in Taiwan.”
In addition to official certification testing for USB 3.1 Gen1 (“SuperSpeed”) and USB 2.0 silicon and system designs, GRL offers USB developers a wide range of services, solutions, and expertise:
• Pre-certification and debugging support
• Design services and consulting
• IC characterization across Process, Voltage, and Temperature (PVT) and SERDES tuning
• GRL USB Power Delivery Electrical and Protocol Compliance Test Software (GRL-USB-PD)
• GRL USB Power Delivery Test Controller Hardware (GRL-USB-PD-C1, coming soon!)
• SuperSpeed USB and Type-C Electrical & Protocol Test Solutions
For USB inquiries and testing submissions, contact Johnson Tan, GRL CEO.
Please email your media inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org