The DDR test report is a Self-test report only.
Double Data Rate, DDR is the standard for memory transmission. The literal translation of the name can also help understand: each time pulse cycle (clock cycle) has double data transmission. Memory has evolved from the initial DDR, DDR2, DDR3, and DDR4 to DDR5. DDR standards have different pin positions, transmission speeds, and power consumption.
The full name is JEDEC Solid State Technology Association, established in 1958. It is the leading standards organization for the microelectronics industry, and JEDEC is not affiliated with any country or government entity. The main goal of JEDEC is to standardize the production, testing, and function definition of products such as solid-state storage (SSD), DRAM, flash memory cards, and radio frequency identification (RFID). For more information, please refer to https://www.jedec.org
The latest version of DDR Specification
The different DDR versions should follow other specifications. Please log in to your JEDEC account and view specifications on this page: https://www.jedec.org/standards-documents
DDR can be tested by the below product types.
DDR Test Process
DDR Test Process
(1) Test Sample & Product Information
- Please provide two sets of test samples.
* DDR needs to be mounted on the interposer for testing. If you do not have the corresponding manufacturer to help with it, we can provide assistance, please get in touch with us.
- Product Information: Please fill it out and provide it to GRL before starting the test, we will refer to the product information to test and use it on the test report. <Click to Download>
- Pin Define: Please provide the "Pin Define" on the interposer. This is essential information for testing, the test will be performed according to the Pin Define you provide.
(2) Test Report
DDR Test Items & Instruments Used
DDR Test Items
DDR/DDR2/DDR3/DDR4 test items are as follows:
DDR Test Equipment
- Keysight DSO-X 91604A 16GHz scope