Quickly characterize the electrical performance of your SAS-4 Receiver Design. GRL’s SAS-4, and SAS-3 Calibration and Test software was developed for the Tektronix BERTScope™ BSX (SAS4-RX-BSX) provides an automated, single, and efficient way to test SAS-4 receiver to the T10 specification.
SAS4-RX-BSX automates the BERTScope and the Tektronix real-time oscilloscope to calibrate the stressed-eye opening and test receiver conformance. Following the industry standard methodology, GRL software uses OIF-CEI test methods for 22.5 Gb/s SAS-4 and MJSQ methods for 12 Gb/s SAS-3. Variable ISI enables calibration to be performed with minimum reconfiguration of the setup, making measurements fully automated. This software runs on Windows 7 or higher oscilloscope or personal computer operating system, and significantly reduces equipment calibration and test time.
SAS4-RX-BSX also allows engineers to automate Link Training and BER validation. The Margin Test feature stresses the receiver to fail at user-defined Jitter Frequency Steps, revealing the true capabilities of SAS-4 and SAS-3 receiver design. SAS4-RX-BSX can be further customized by the user or GRL Engineering using GRL’s full KayaQ™ automation framework license. Contact Tektronix Account Manager or GRL at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Also available: GRL-SAS3-RX, quickly characterize the electrical performance of SAS-3 Receiver Design. GRL’s 12Gb/s Receiver Calibration and Test Software for the Tektronix BERTScope™ BSA.
- Automate Tektronix SAS-4 and SAS-3 Receiver MOI (Method of Implementation) using Tektronix test equipment.
- Perform SAS-4 and SAS-3 Receiver Jitter Tolerance and Margin testing at the push of a button.
- Supports 22.5 Gb/s & 12 Gb/s data rates.
- Achieve consistent results with rapid calibration and test execution.
- Reduce technical risk using an industry accepted calibration methodology.
- Automated ISI channel calibration.
- 100% coverage of Receiver Jitter Tolerance Tests as per SAS-4 and SAS-3 standards.
- Automated ISI channel (SAS3SAS3_EYEOPENING) calibration & Jitter Margin testing at user-defined Jitter Frequency Steps.
- Jitter margin testing at standard and user-defined Jitter Frequency steps.
- Support for multiple variable ISI hardware solutions.
- Simple Setup, Test Execution, and Reporting in HTML and CSV formats.
- Fully configurable and customizable.