GRL-SAS4-RXA and GRL-SAS3-RXA features at a glance
- Automate SAS-4 and SAS-3* Receiver calibration and conformance testing using Anritsu MP1900A BERT together with Keysight, Tektronix or Teledyne Lecroy scopes
*Note: SAS-3* compatible with Keysight and Tektronix scopes only.
- Obtain consistently accurate results rapidly
- Reports available in PDF formats
- Simply push a button to execute SAS-4 and SAS-3 receiver jitter tolerance and margin testing
- Rapidly calibrate tests using a fully configurable and customizable interface
- Minimize technical risk using industry standard calibration methodology
- Simple Setup, Test Execution, and Reporting in PDF formats
Automated SAS-4 and SAS-3 receiver calibration and conformance testing
100% coverage of SAS receiver jitter tolerance tests
Jitter margin testing at user-defined jitter frequency steps
The GRL-SAS-RXA series of signal integrity simulation tools provide a simple and efficient way to automate SAS-4 and SAS-3 receiver testing to the T10 specification. Using Anritsu MP1900A BERT and real-time oscilloscopes from Keysight, Tektronix or Teledyne Lecroy, engineers can calibrate stressed-eye opening and test receiver conformance.
This Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) tool runs on PC or Windows 7 and higher oscilloscopes. By following industry standard methodology such as OIF-CEI test methods for 22.5 Gb/s SAS-4 and MJSQ methods for 12 Gb/s SAS-3, the GRL-SAS RXA software can significantly reduce equipment calibration and test time.
Additionally, measurements can be fully automated using the variable ISI that enables calibration to be performed with minimum setup reconfiguration. Link training and BER validation may also be automated. Finally, engineers can also select the desired tests to identify limits of their SAS receiver design using the margin test feature that pushes the receiver to failure at multiple jitter frequency steps.