GRL's complete USB4® solution includes:
Note: GRL’s USB4® Return Loss Solutions support Thunderbolt™ 4 and Thunderbolt™ 3
Quickly test your Transmitter to the USB4® CTS using Keysight or Tektronix real-time scope
- Automates USB4® Transmitter testing and debugging at the push of a button
- Compatible with Keysight and Tektronix real-time scopes
- Covers 10, 10.3125, 20, and 20.625 Gbps data rates
- Integrated with GRL-USB4-RX USB4® Receiver Transmitter Test Automation software
- Runs on any Windows 7+ PC or directly on the scope for ultimate flexibility
- Achieve consistent results with rapid test execution
Developed by a recognized world leader in Thunderbolt and USB testing, GRL’s USB4®
Transmitter Test Automation software for the Keysight or Tektronix real-time oscilloscope provides a quick and straightforward way to test and debug your USB4®
products efficiently. Following the USB4 CTS, GRL-USB4-TX provides a simple user interface to automate complex USB electrical testing and comprehensive report generation.
GRL-USB4-TX supports data rates at 40 Gbps (20G x 2) and 20Gbps (10G x 2) over USB Type-C®. GRL-USB4-TX controls the oscilloscope and the test controller to automatically perform TX tests as per the USB4®
CTS: preset calibration, TP3 EQ calibration, SSC, Jitter, AC Common Mode and Eye Diagram.
GRL-USB4-TX is compatible with any Windows 7+ PC or oscilloscope, and fully integrated with USB4 high-speed test fixtures and microcontroller available from Wilder Technologies (sold separately).
GRL offers a comprehensive, flexible solution to test your USB4®
design, including integrated Transmitter (GRL-USB4-TX) and Receiver (GRL-USB4-RXA) test software in a single software framework. GRL-USB-RXA reduces equipment calibration time and automates receiver jitter tolerance testing. GRL’s USB4®
total solution also includes GRL-USB4RL-AN for automated Return Loss testing for host and device. GRL’s USB4® total solution will save valuable time and optimize the use of your resources across multiple projects.
- Automated Transmitter Compliance testing covers 10/10.3125/20/20.625 Gbps data rates
- Integrated USB4® Transmitter & Receiver Tests in a single software framework
- Compatible with multiple test equipment platforms
- Supports testing USB4® hosts, devices, and hubs
- Simple setup, test execution, and reporting
- Easy to load test script and de-embedding files
- Fully configurable and customizable
- Runs on Windows 7+ PC or scope for ultimate flexibility
- Easily integrated with switch matrix, power supply, and temperature control equipment for fast multi-lane stress testing
Note: GRL's complete USB4® solution includes USB4® Receiver Calibration and Test Automation (GRL-USB4-RXA), USB4® Return Loss Test Automation Software for the Keysight ENA (GRL-USB4RL-KS) and USB4® Return Loss Test Automation Software for the Anritsu ShockLine™ Performance VNA (GRL-USB4RL-AN)