All-in-one USB test solution for fast reliability & production testing
- Single setup solution for USB Power Delivery 3.1 negotiation and USB 3.2 Gen 1/USB 2.0 data loopback testing
- Test up to 2 ports concurrently at 100W per port power loading and 7.5W per port for VCONN power
- AC and battery power for portability
- Fast, easy to use and cost-effective
GRL-V-UP-2SC is a comprehensive tester for USB Type-C® and USB Power Delivery hosts, hub modules, docks, monitors, and chargers. Fast, easy to use and cost-effective, V-UP is an ideal solution for testing in reliability and environmental chambers as well as high volume production.
V-UP tests USB Power Delivery negotiation and USB data loopback while monitoring low-level PHY and protocol errors. V-UP tests up to 2 ports concurrently at 200W power loading. 2 test cards each support loading of a single 100W USB-C® port. Using AC or battery power, V-UP supports field use cases such as automotive and chamber test environments.
Testing takes less than a few seconds with a single setup. Front panel LEDs indicate data enumeration, making it easy to operate and understand test status with minimal user training. Detailed test results can be easily recalled for analysis.
V-UP’s user-friendly software allows open API access, giving test engineers the flexibility to use their own software such as C#, NI TestStand, and Python.
- Cost effective, easy to use, scalable for high volume production testing
- USB PD 2.0 & USB PD 3.1 PPS negotiation testing
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) & USB 2.0 data loopback testing
- Up to 200W of continuous loading and 7.5W VCONN load per port
- Concurrently tests USB PD, VBUS/VCONN (7.5W Max) power and data in one setup
- Driver-less USB data testing and low level PHY/protocol error monitoring
- Real-time automatic data throughput level monitoring
- Battery Charging 1.2 (source only) detection and testing
- User-friendly software GUI and front panel LED indicators
- Supports USB Type-C and Type-A*
- VBUS voltage sense line available to compensate for IR drop
- Open API for flexible hardware control from various software environments