All-in-One USB test solution for high port count reliability & fast production testing
- Single setup tester for concurrent USB Power Delivery 3.1 negotiation, 1000W power loading, USB 2.0 and USB 3.2 data loopback testing
- Test up to 10 ports concurrently in single 3U rack unit
GRL V-UP addresses the needs of test engineers with demanding test requirements for their USB Type-C/PD hosts, hub modules, docks, monitors, and chargers.
Modular and scalable, the V-UP can add up to 10 test cards in a single 3U rack unit chassis. Each test card supports loading of a single 100W USB-C port, or dual 60W USB-C ports. Users it can start with any number of test cards and add more cards based on increased testing volume. Additional 3U rack units can be fitted to the same rack to add even greater test capacity.
The GRL V-UP has an open API which allows test engineers to use their own software (C#, NI TestStand, Python, etc.) for control or take advantage of easy to use software developed by GRL.
Perfect for reliability and environmental chamber testing as well as high volume production testing requirements. Strong thermal airflow design allows for 1000W max to be continuously run per rack unit. USB test times can be designed to be less than a few seconds with a single setup.
- Supports USB PD 2.0 & PD 3.1 PPS negotiation
- Supports USB 2.0 & USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbs) data loopback
- Capable of supporting up to 1000W continuous loading using ten 100W VBUS test cards
- Single 100W VBUS USB-C and Dual 60W VBUS USB-C test cards available
- Add and remove test cards as needed
- Save time by concurrently testing USB PD, VBUS and VCONN (7.5W Max) power, and data with one setup
- Automatic data throughput level monitoring
- LED's to show USB interface link behavior
- USB control from rack mounted or external PC
- Open API allows hardware control from customer’s existing software
- GRL production and validation software can also be used to control the hardware
- All detailed test results saved in database to be reviewed later
- Supports USB Type-C and Type-A ports
- Battery Charging 1.2 (source only) detection and testing
- Voltage sense line available to compensate for IR drop
- Includes calibration board if voltage sense line is not used
- Supports screw based connectors to mechanically latch test cables to test cards