See also GRL PCI Express Transmitter test solution for Keysight and Tektronix scopes (GRL-PCIE-TX).
Quickly test your Design to the PCIe® Base and CEM Specifications
- Automates PCIe® 5.0 (32GT/s) Base and CEM Spec testing
- Perform Base and CEM Receiver Jitter Tolerance testing at the push of a button
- Perform PCIe® TX and RX Link Equalization (Link EQ) tests at 32GT/s
- Reduce technical risk using an industry-accepted calibration methodology
- Achieve consistent results with rapid test execution
The GRL PCI Express® and 5.0 Receiver Test Automation Software Suite (GRL-PCIE5-RXA) provides an automated, simple and efficient way to test your PCIe® 5.0 Host and Add-In Card designs using the Anritsu MP1900A with any Tektronix or Keysight Real-Time Oscilloscope. GRL-PCIE5-RXA features two components that can be ordered separately or together: GRL-PCIE5-RXA for testing your PCIe® 5.0 Receiver to the Base (ASIC) Specification, and GRL-PCIE5-CEM-RXA for testing end products to the PCIe® 5.0 CEM (Card Electro-Mechanical) Specification. GRL-PCIE5-RXA provides a simple user interface to automate complex PCIe® testing, and significantly reduces equipment calibration and test time. The software runs on a Windows 7 or higher oscilloscope or PC. BASE-RXA uses the industry-standard Seasim statistical data eye simulator to establish the calibrated test channel DDJ and arrive at the final stressed eye diagram. Receiver jitter tolerance and margin testing can then be performed on the device under test. CEM-RXA uses the VNA method for channel measurement and SigTest for all other stressed eye impairments. Jitter Tolerance and Margin Testing is offered in both versions. GRL-PCIE5-RXA also automates LTSSM training into loopback mode for RX Link EQ BER Measurement and TX Link EQ Tests.
- Automated calibration of signal impairments to achieve stressed Receiver Eye Height and Eye Width, in accordance with PCIe® 5.0 Base & CEM Specification
- Uses Industry Standard tools Seasim and SigTest for Stressed Signal Calibration
- Automated Receiver Compliance and Jitter Tolerance and Margin testing
- Using spec-defined or user-defined Jitter Frequency steps
- Performs all CEM CTS Tests (Transmitter & Receiver) in single Software Framework
- Simple setup, test execution, and reporting in PDF files
- Fully configurable and customizable