Quickly characterize the performance of your DisplayPort™ Receiver Design
- Automate DisplayPort Receiver Testing using Anritsu MP1900A BERT and Keysight or Tektronix scope
- Perform DisplayPort Receiver Jitter Tolerance and Margin testing at the push of a button
- Achieve consistent results with rapid calibration and test execution
- Reduce technical risk using an industry accepted calibration methodology.
- Simple Setup, Test Execution, and Reporting in HTML and CSV formats. Fully configurable and customizable.
GRL-DP14-SINKAN provides an automated, simple, and efficient way to test your Anritsu DisplayPort (DP) 1.4 Receiver for compliance. GRL-DP14-SINKAN automates the Anritsu MP1900A BERT and Tektronix or Keysight real-time oscilloscope to test DisplayPort Sink (Receiver) devices per the Jitter Tolerance compliance requirements consistent with the DP 1.4 and DP Over USB Type-C®
Compliance Test Specifications (CTS). This software significantly reduces equipment calibration and test time, and runs on Windows 7 or higher oscilloscope or PC.
GRL-DP14-SINKAN software automates stressed signal calibration and jitter tolerance testing at all DisplayPort 1.4 data rates to HBR3 with a single setup. GRL-DP14-SINKAN supports all DP Sink devices; USB Type-C display or multi-port adapters, docks, and monitors with either USB Type-C or standard DP connectors. TP2 and TP3 test point calibration is achieved by simply adjusting the ISI using the Artek CLE-1000-A2. GRL-DP14-SINKAN automates Link Training, compliance, and margin testing through DPCD registers using the Unigraf DPT-200 (reference source with AUX control). Margin testing stresses the receiver to failure at user-defined jitter amplitude and frequency steps, revealing the true capabilities of your DP sink design. GRL-DP14-SINKAN can be further customized by the user or GRL using GRL’s KayaQ automation framework. Contact GRL for details.
- Automated DisplayPort Sink Jitter Tolerance calibration and compliance testing consistent with the VESA DP 1.4 and DP Over USB Type-C® CTSs.
- 100% coverage of DP 1.4 Sink Jitter Tolerance tests
- Automated DDJ (ISI) calibration TP2 or TP3 using Artek CLE-1000-A2
- Jitter margin testing with user-defined amplitude and frequency steps
- Simple setup, test execution, and reporting in HTML and .csv formats
- Fully integrated with Unigraf DPT-200 reference source with AUX control for link training and checking