Catch up on the design of lithium-ion batteries, battery packs, and portable power banks that not only comply with the latest regulations but will also be well-received by end-users worldwide.
The global lithium-ion battery market has experienced significant growth in recent years. According to a report by Grand View Research, the market was valued at $44.2 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $107.0 billion by 2027. To understand requirements involved in batteries and battery packs, we have arranged a collaborated session with CVC to discuss the significance of design and power delivery as per the Latest CCC and USB Standards.
What you will learn:
- Take full advantage of USB technology
- Stay up to date on the latest USB Power Delivery (PD) updates
- Meet customer demand by incorporating USB PD into battery charging applications
- Discover the most time- and cost-effective way to conduct USB Compliance testing
- Learn to safely conduct USB PD Functional Safety Testing for power products above 100W
- Discover the CCC certification advantage for battery and power bank design
- Navigate the certification process efficiently by mastering regulation checks and timelines
- Abide by implementation rules to a T and meet compliance standards effortlessly
- Understand exactly what you're paying for with a clear breakdown of application processes and fees
Note: If you are unable to join either session, you may still sign up via the form below to obtain a recording once the webinar ends.