GRL invites you to join the Thunderbolt™ 4 webinar
The event is over
Survey winners were emailed on 8/7 5pm
Date: August 5, 2020 (Wednesday), 2 pm to 3 pm (including QA after the meeting)
Topic: Thunderbolt™ 4 technology applications and challenges.
Speaker: Sandy Chang , Technical Director of GRL Taiwan
The event agenda:
We are honored to mention Intel Thunderbolt APJ Marketing Team will sponsor this event!
If other departments or colleagues of your company are interested in participating, please forward this registration link.
The Chinese session is expected to be held on 8/25. For details, please refer to the follow-up GRL website for information updates.
(The number of registrations for the event is full, and the current registrants are on the waiting list)
- This activity is free
- Pre-registration is required for the activity, and registration on the same day is not available
- The we binarneeds to be reviewed, please be sure to use the company email to register
- The Zoom conference system will be used on the day of the event. Participants are recommended to install the application in advance. If your company cannot use Zoom, please send us a separate letter to inform us.
- Participants who pass the review, the Zoom link will be sent to the registration mailbox 2 working days before the event
- The webinar handout will be sent to your registration mailbox after completing the questionnaire after the meeting
- Due to the limited number of places for this event, GRL will notify the successful applicants after the review by Email on 7/31
Please email your media inquiry to email@example.com