Granite River Labs (GRL) invites you to attend the Experts Evening at Microchip MASTERs in Berlin, Germany, September 18, 2019. GRL CEO Johnson Tan and EVP Vamshi Kandalla will present the latest developments of Automotive Networking technologies and USB Power Delivery.
The European MASTERs conference gives system design engineers at every level extensive product information, hands-on training and the opportunity for networking with Industry Experts to help you climb the learning curve and get your products to market faster. The Experts Evening provides a great opportunity for conference attendees to meet with acknowledged experts in various technologies.
Automotive Networking topics will include:
- Automotive Ethernet standardization and implementation of test methods
- Compliance test plans as specified in ISO
- Planning and methodologies for interoperability, and device/component-level Testing
USB Power Delivery topics will include:
- Real-world implementations of USB
- Differences between USB PD 2.0 and USB PD 3.0 PPS charging
- Best practices for USB Type-CTM charging products
- Signal Integrity validation of USB cables, connector and PCBs
What: Masters Evening @ Microchip European MASTER
Date: September 18, 2019
Time: 13:30-15:00 (training slot 7)
Location: Spreespeicher, Stralauer Allee 2 10245 Berlin, Germany
USB Type-C® and USB-C® are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
About Granite River Labs (GRL) | http://graniteriverlabs.com
The world’s leading Engineering Services and Test Automation Solutions firm for connectivity and charging, GRL helps engineers solve tough design and validation challenges. GRL began in 2010 with a vision to provide affordable test services to help hardware developers implement digital interface technologies as they become faster, more complex, and more challenging to test. Today, GRL has worked with hundreds of companies supporting the adoption of new and emerging technologies from our worldwide test facilities and R&D centers.
Executive Vice President and General Manager