Date: July 13, 2022
Country: United States
State/Region: North America
City: Anywhere in North America
GRL seeks a NA Technical Account Manager
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 300 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.
GRL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
About the role
As NA Technical Account Manager, you will report to the Managing Director and
be responsible for all aspects of the sales process, executing, and managing our
customer demands. In this hands-on role, you will ensure the highest standards
of quality and service excellence that are the foundation of our customers’ trust
and GRL’s growth. Supported by a team of highly capable engineers working
globally in state-of-art laboratories, you ensure our growth targets and company
- Establish close relationship with our customer base for Solutions (software
and hardware systems), Services and assist our clients to access their
- New customers acquisition
- Contact for customer problems, analyze and facilitate discussions with the right engineering point
- Order processing and accounts receivable tracking, customer projects
- Feedback market dynamics and the status of competitors, recognize
market and technology trends
- Develop and execute sales plan to achieve goals
- Act as a GRL solutions & services expert to provide technical guidance to
our customers; define services scope of work and solutions requirements
- Execute a fluent process from inquiry till customer satisfaction
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- University graduate or above, electrical and electronic engineering related
background is preferred
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management with strong focus on
technical sales and customer services
- Fluent in English, able to communicate across countries
- Have a learning spirit and strong execution ability
- Flexible for market travel, well organized and a team player.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.