GRL seeks a full-time Marketing Assistant/Specialist - Taipei
Date: Oct. 19, 2022
Position Code: GRLTW202210041
About the role
In this role, you will work with the local business as a field marketer to support its growth trajectory. You will develop in-depth understanding of at least one technology standard and be a subject matter expert to your peers around the globe. You will get to work with our Business Units to launch new products, and have the opportunity to lead in a marketing function globally. This position reports to the Head of Global Marketing and Business Development.If you are looking to make a significant impact in a company in its expansion phase, if you want to take your career to a new level, we invite you to join us!
- Drive brand awareness while working to acquire and retain customers. Experimenting with various digital tactics to move prospects through the marketing funnel and optimizing campaigns based on their performance.
- Work with internal stakeholders both local and Global to create standard digital material.
- Responsible for multi-channel, digital marketing engagement and lead generation campaigns that connect content assets and marketing tactics, including PR, events, email, social media, paid media, SEO, SEM, re-marketing, video, progressive profiling, and website/landing page personalization that support business goals for the country/ business.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in digital marketing, journalism, or computer science etc..
- At least 3 years' relevant work experience in B2B marketing, able to work independently. Fresh graduate may also be considered for entry level role.
- Understanding the customer mindset and designing data-driven creative marketing strategies.
- Develop creative, engaging, and high-quality marketing collaterals and campaign assets. At least basic video editing skills.
- Experience in SEO, A/B testing and ABM preferred.
- Proficiency in marketing automation will be highly regarded, including optimizing landing pages for gated content, online and offline events used in demand generation campaigns, email drip and nurture campaigns.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, able to work with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a face-paced environment.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 360 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.