Date: Jan. 28, 2022
Country: United States
City: Santa Clara
GRL seeks a full-time test engineer.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, and with over 250 staff in 8 countries, we help engineers solve the toughest design and validation challenges. Since 2010, our affordable end-to-end testing, certification and compliance services and related proprietary instrumentation and software solutions have enabled hardware developers worldwide to implement digital connectivity and charging technologies as they become faster, more complex, and more challenging to test. The combination of market-leading technical expertise, broad capabilities and an intense focus on quality and customer service excellence has seen the company grow rapidly and win recognition as the “go to” expert. But we do much more than just test: we guide, we consult, we analyze, we troubleshoot, and we present useful insights to help our customers understand and improve their products’ performance and ensure their success.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
In this role, you will help to ensure the quality of several industry technologies. You will execute test plans written by major technology companies to certify accessories within their ecosystems. Devices you will be working with will be used around the world daily by tens of thousands of consumers. Together, we can make a difference to help the customer experience to be a great one.
- Experience with executing automated or manual tests, utilities, and test automation tools.
- Experienced in black and gray box functional testing methodologies
- Able to debug and triage problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and understanding of Windows, macOS and ChromeOS
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail to catch failures and ensure quality
- Strong team player
- Preferred Education: BS/CS or 2-3 years of relevant SQA experience
- Plus but not required: Bi-lingual in Mandarin, Networking testing experience
- Work with GRL’s world experts supporting customers ranging from start-ups to the world’s largest high-tech companies.
- Immerse in multiple new and emerging technically challenging high speed connectivity standards.
- Develop strong customer interfacing and project management skills.
- Long-term career potential; opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing business.
- Small company people-oriented culture with tremendous learning and growth opportunities.
GRL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.