GRL seeks a full-time test engineer.
Date: Jan. 28, 2022
City: Santa Clara, United States
Position Code: GRLSC202207024
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 360 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
In this role, you will help to ensure the quality of several industry technologies. You will execute test plans written by major technology companies to certify accessories within their ecosystems. Devices you will be working with will be used around the world daily by tens of thousands of consumers. Together, we can make a difference to help the customer experience to be a great one.
- Experience with executing automated or manual tests, utilities, and test automation tools.
- Experienced in black and gray box functional testing methodologies
- Able to debug and triage problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and understanding of Windows, macOS and ChromeOS
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail to catch failures and ensure quality
- Strong team player
- Preferred Education: BS/CS or 2-3 years of relevant SQA experience
- Plus but not required: Bi-lingual in Mandarin, Networking testing experience
- Work with GRL’s world experts supporting customers ranging from start-ups to the world’s largest high-tech companies.
- Immerse in multiple new and emerging technically challenging high speed connectivity standards.
- Develop strong customer interfacing and project management skills.
- Long-term career potential; opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing business.
- Small company people-oriented culture with tremendous learning and growth opportunities.
GRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.