GRL seeks a full-time Senior Project Manager - Taipei (GRLTW202209035)
Date: Sep. 5, 2022
City: Taipei, Taiwan
Position Code: GRLTW202209035
About the role:
Senior Project Manager play the lead role in responsible for overseeing the work of other project managers planning, executing, monitoring, and ensuring that projects are completed on time. On top of that, in GRL Senior Project Manager also accountable for cross-team coordination and supporting details to clients to assist them get certificate successfully.
You will be reporting to the General Manager in Taiwan and working closely with Sales and Engineering departments, also clients.
- Responsible for test plan drafting, test report preparation and project status handling for Wireless LAN test.
- Responsible for Wireless LAN network environment setup and devices(Wi-Fi Access Points/Stations) configuration.
- Responsible to check the log file of the Wireless LAN network communication and to analyze the problem according the test plan.
- Support for maintaining ISO document/record and laboratory environment.
- Support marketing event and sales activities.
- Managing team members by delegating tasks and setting expectations for performance.
- Overseeing team member performance and providing feedback.
- Facilitating meetings with stakeholders to ensure effective communication about projects.
- Reviewing all deliverables to ensure they meet quality standards and align with clients' needs.
- Coordinating the number of projects and timelines is running smoothly.
- Supporting the Sales department in providing project deliverables to clients.
- In charge of project relate system, such as test equipment calibration and DUT(device under test)management and CRM system maintenance
- Good knowledge on Wireless LAN network communication setup including Access Points/Stations/Switches/Repeaters.
- Good knowledge on Wi-Fi chipset FW modification.
- Good knowledge on Linux based platform.
- At least 3 years working experience in Wireless LAN communication network related field.
- Familiar the concept of Wi-Fi communication protocols.
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Excellent project management and team leadership skills.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good communication, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Enjoy working under pressure with good time management ability.
- Had related industries working experience is a plus.
- Familiar with PMP or Scrum is a plus.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 350 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.