GRL seeks a full-time Sales Representative - Solution - Taipei (GRLTW202209036)
Date: Sep. 6, 2022
City: Taipei, Taiwan
Position Code: GRLTW202209036
About the role:
Sales Representative in Solution business unit works to provide total test solution to our customers, which includes hardware and software. You will co-work with the research & development team in India and the production team in Taiwan, and report to the production manager. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for clarifying customer needs and offering the best solution for them, also the connecting Bridge between customers and our team to create a win-win situation.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule by finding prospects and serving existing clients.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Understanding client’ requirements, processing orders and tracking accounts receivable
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills in English and Chinese
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and target driven, can work independently yet also a good team player.
- BA University degree in electronics is a plus.
- Understanding C# and python is a plus.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 350 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.