Date: Oct. 06, 2021
GRL seeks a full-time .NET Developer.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, and with over 250 staff in 8 countries, we help engineers solve the toughest design and validation challenges. Since 2010, our affordable end-to-end testing, certification and compliance services and related proprietary instrumentation and software solutions have enabled hardware developers worldwide to implement digital connectivity and charging technologies as they become faster, more complex, and more challenging to test. The combination of market-leading technical expertise, broad capabilities and an intense focus on quality and customer service excellence has seen the company grow rapidly and win recognition as the “go to” expert. But we do much more than just test: we guide, we consult, we analyze, we troubleshoot, and we present useful insights to help our customers understand and improve their products’ performance and ensure their success.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
As Software Engineer, you will be a valued member of GRL’s Solution development team involved in enabling next-generation technologies. Your responsibility includes the design and development of products in the .NET framework, contributing to various industry-standard bodies. You will work closely with the hardware, firmware, and product management team and deliver the product which leads the semiconductor industry. Refer to https://graniteriverlabs.com/protocol-power-test-solutions/ for more information.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes.
- Experience in C# – Object Oriented Programming.
- Good understanding of software design patterns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members across the geos.
- Passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to learn new skill-sets and technologies quickly.
- Hands-on C# Blazor programming is a plus.
- Education level: BE/B. Tech (ECE, E&I, EEE, CSE, IT)
- Experience: 4 and above
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong and effective presentation skills.
- Take ownership of problems.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Team player.
- Immerse in multiple new and emerging technically challenging high-speed connectivity standards.
- Develop strong customer interfacing and project management skills.
- Long-term career potential; opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing business.
- Small company people-oriented culture with tremendous learning and growth opportunities.
GRL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.