GRL seeks a Sales and Business Development Assistant Manager / Manager (Market Access Services) - Bangalore
Date: Jan 13, 2023
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 360 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.
About the role
We are seeking a motivated and highly qualified Sales and Business Development Assistant Manager / Manager for Market Access Services.
- Establish and manage a sales organization
- Align with budget and establish sales targets
- Develop and implement measurable action plan to achieve sales target
- Identification of sales channels and potential market segments
- Maintain and review sales performance
- Follow organizational tracking tools/MIS and keep updated
- Identification of new market opportunities and report
- Client relationship management
- Follow a systemic follow up process
- Adhere organization process, policies and procedures
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience Level: 10 + years
- Engineering degree (MBA is desirable)
- Must have 5 years of experience in sales and business development roles with a clear target
- Must have 5 years of experience in testing and certification services organization in fields of Electrical
and Electronics, Market Access Services and India and International regulatory approvals such as
BIS, TEC, WPC, CB scheme, NRTL, FCC, etc.
- Knowledge in IoT/wireless, high speed technologies such as USB, HDMI thunderbolt, post silicon
validation services are added advantages
- Must have experience of handling direct reports and people management
- Must have experience in managing both technical and business development teams
- Must have client facing experience with Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster
- Must have experience quality management system, Sales CRMs and other MIS systems