Quickly test your Receiver Design to the PCIe 4.0 Base Specification
GRL’s PCI Express 4.0 Base Specification Receiver Calibration and Test Automation software for the Tektronix BERTScope BSA (GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RX) provides an automated, simple and efficient way to test your PCIe 4.0 Receiver to the Base (ASIC) Specification.
GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RX automates both the BERTScope and the Tektronix real-time oscilloscope to calibrate the stressed eye opening and test Receiver conformance and jitter tolerance. Following an industry-standard methodology, the software uses the Seasim statistical data eye simulator to establish DDJ and the final calibrated eye diagram.
GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RX provides a simple user interface to automate complex PCIe testing. The software runs on any Windows 7+ PC or oscilloscope, and significantly reduces equipment calibration time.
GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RX supports looping through a variety of timing and voltage parameters, using ranges defined by the user, to create 2-dimensional result plots.
Leverage and protect your BERTScope investment. Save valuable time and optimize the use of your resources across multiple projects.
- Automate PCIe 4.0 Rx Base Spec Compliance using Tektronix test equipment.
- Perform Receiver Jitter Tolerance testing at the push of a button.
- Reduce technical risk using an industry-accepted calibration methodology.
- Achieve consistent results with rapid test execution.
- Data Rates: 16 GT/s
- Supported Receiver Test: Common Clock Architecture
- This application is compatible with:
- Tektronix BERTScope BSA, 28.6Gb/s or above
- Tektronix Real-Time Scope DPO/MSO70000DX
- Tektronix DPOJET (Jitter and Eye Analysis) Software
- Tektronix LE160 Linear Equalizer
- Tektronix AFG3000 Arbitrary Function Generator
- Tektronix BERTSCOPE ISI Board
- Tektronix PCIe Combiner: Included with order of GRL-PCIE4-BASE-RX SW, when ordered from Tektronix
- High-performance SMA Cables