GRL seeks a full-time Project Coordination - Shanghai
Date: July 15, 2022
City: Shanghai, China
Position code: GRLSH202207005
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 350 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
As a Project Coordination, you will work independently or as part of a team to manage project setup, maintain CRM system and as coordinator between clients and GRL internal teams.
- Provide clients with information and direct them accordingly.
- Manage DUT receive and return with records on documentation.
- Co-work with the sales team to confirm SOW and record any extra requirement.
- Assist PM to coordinate with Engineers, arrange test slots and report status timely.
- Manage project setup and status update in the CRM system.
Key Qualifications –
- Good communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
GRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.