GRL seeks a full-time Lead Software Engineer - C# - Bangalore
Date: July 15, 2022
City: Bangalore, India
Position code: GRLIN202207013
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 350 staff in 9 countries, GRL is the world leader in testing and related engineering services to help hardware product developers integrate the latest digital connectivity and smart charging technologies. GRL is a unique and exceptional institution. We serve customers of all sizes from a diverse range of industries including bleeding-edge cloud computing, mobile, and autonomous driving. We support product development at all stages of the value chain, from chips to end products, and help our customers validate the full system stack, from physical layer to protocol to application layer to ensure robust performance and interoperability.
We do much more than test: we guide, consult, analyze, troubleshoot, and present useful insights to help our customers improve product performance and ensure successful market adoption. We work closely with early adopters, standards committees, and leading test equipment manufacturers to develop test methodologies and early test solutions, providing “glue” that brings technology ecosystems together. We stay at the forefront of these technologies and bring insiders' know-how and hands-on expertise to our customers. Maintaining our leadership requires staying at the technical leading edge, a relentless focus on execution and quality, and, most importantly, the very best people.
GRL offers competitive salary and benefits.
About the role
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be a valued member of GRL's Solution development team involved in enabling next-generation Connectivity technologies (USB, HDMI, Displayport, SD Card (UHS-II), etc.) and Charging technologies (USB-PD, Qi Wireless Charging, etc) . Your responsibility includes the design and development of products in the .NET framework, leading a team, contributing to various industry-standard bodies. You will closely work with the hardware, firmware, and product management team and deliver the product which leads the semiconductor industry.
- Leads the development (design, implement, test and debug) of application software solutions for Connectivity and Charging standards
- Coaching and mentoring a software development team to deliver the software solutions meeting the requirements, quality standards and timelines.
- Extensive experience in design and coding with object-oriented programming language(C#)
- Hands on C# Blazor programming is value-added
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Experience with any of the Connectivity or Charging protocols is must
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members across the geos.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills with an ability to visualize the processes and outcomes
- Ability to learn new skill-sets and technologies quickly
- Education level: BE/B. Tech (ECE, E&I, EEE, CSE, IT)
- Experience: 4+ years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong and effective presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with good organizational and time management skills
- Passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Demonstrating exceptional teamwork to meet commitments
- Immerse in multiple new and emerging technically challenging high-speed connectivity standards.
- Develop strong project management skills.
- Long-term career potential; opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing business.
- Small company people-oriented culture with tremendous learning and growth opportunities.
GRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.